Teakan Exploration Kit
Teakan brings you special curations of specialty tea and tea experience, with a focus on exquisite single-origin loose-leaf teas.
In this volume, you’ll find three different tea regions and tasting teas that are perfect for the colder weather and ones that may be a little out of the box.
What’s in the kit:
The Vol. 7 Exploration Kit includes 5 single-origin teas (60g in total) from different regions:
- BLC White, white tea from Simao, Yunnan, China (15g)
- Wild Indian White, white tea from Pherzawl, Manipur, India (10g)
- Big Red Robe, oolong tea from Wuyishan, Fujian, China (10g)
- Four Seasons Black, black tea from Mingjian, Nantou, Taiwan (15g)
- Wild Purple Black, black tea from Feng Qing, Yunnan, China (10g)
Tea Tasting Event & Stories:
Each kit includes a link to register for Teakan’s private virtual tea-tasting session. Join Claudia, the tea sommelier and Jan, the tea curious as they brew, explore and appreciate some of the teas from the kit together. Be sure to register for the tasting session using the QR code found inside the box.
Every tea comes with its provenance, history/story, brewing guide and simple flavour profile, so you can “explore” them through different lenses and senses. Depending on the brewing methods, there will be 3-5 servings with multiple brews for each tea, perfect for tea experiment and pairing, or simply throwing a tea-tasting party. It includes a simple tasting wheel to get you started on your tea exploration journey.